Coach will assist the head rugby coach in all aspects of coaching. This involves recruiting, retaining members, fundraising, study tables, grade checks and overall in-season/off-season strategies/programs. Responsible for the reserve side and supporting the reserve side.
Examples of Duties:
- Assist the head coach in managing and directing the rugby program.
- Assist the head coach with all aspects of the team including training, competing, and scheduling.
- Assist with the academic progress of student athletes.
- Assists with recruiting including calling, texting, social media and high school visits of prospective student athletes.
- Responsible for the reserve side and support staff.
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s preferred.
- College playing experience preferred, coaching experience at the collegiate level preferred.
- Must hold a current Class C Driver’s License with Passenger Endorsement or willingness to complete prior to athletic season.