Responsible for instructing student athletes in the rules and fundamentals of men's soccer and providing input and assistance to the head coach in determining fundamental philosophy, skills, and techniques.
- Coordinate the offensive/defensive game plan with other coaches.
- Assist with planning of all practices.
- Assist in recruiting student athletes and maintaining the database.
- Helps lead initial underclassman recruiting efforts.
- Assist the head coach with inventory and issuing of equipment.
- Assist the head coach in communications with the Office of Admission and Office of Financial Aid regarding applications.
- Assist in communications with Campus Facilities for overnight prospects.
- Supervise student workers.
- Assist the head coach with academic records and monitoring eligibility.
- 1-year college coaching preferred/High School coaching.
- A demonstrated ability and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs, coaching, University vans, First Aid and CPR.