The Tampa Bay Rowdies are seeking a Youth Soccer Coach responsible for providing a safe and fun learning environment for children enrolled in our Little Rowdies and Junior Rowdies youth soccer programs. The Youth Soccer Coach will teach fundamental soccer skills through fun and engaging games that align with curriculum goals.
- Coach an assigned group of children aged 2-4, 5-7, 8-10, or 11-13 years old.
- Lead and complete scheduled training sessions.
- Assist with set up and break down of training sessions.
- Must abide by outlined policies, objectives, and curriculum.
- Maintain a safe and fun learning environment.
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience coaching youth soccer.
- Must possess a US Soccer Grassroots coaching license or higher.
- Must possess a knowledge of soccer.
- Must possess patience, strong communication skills, and organizational skills.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must have a flexible schedule with availability during weekdays, weekends, and evenings.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have U.S. work authorization.
- Must successfully pass an extensive background check and SafeSport training.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.