To participate as part of a decision-making team (coaching staff) under the direction of the head coach in planning, coaching, recruiting, administering, and promoting the baseball program within NCAA, Ivy League, and institutional standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience playing and/or coaching baseball at the collegiate level.
- Strong knowledge of baseball skills and strategies.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a diverse community.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to recruit effectively with no athletic grants and highly selective admissions standards.
- Experience playing and coaching baseball at the D1 collegiate level or professionally.
- Experience as a Hitting Coach/Coordinator along with Baserunning at the D1 level or professionally.
- Experience coaching a defensive position at the collegiate level.
- Experience with and strong understanding of most recent technology and metrics (WIN Reality, Blast Motion, Synergy, Hitting Rapsodo, Portable Track Man) for player development and game management).