ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Participate in curriculum review and design.
- Implement a variety of effective instructional strategies consistent with lesson objectives.
- Diagnose and evaluates student abilities and progress in a timely and consistent manner.
- Monitor student progress and adjust instruction accordingly.
- Plan a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
- Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Abide by state statutes, school board policies and regulations.
- Attend meetings and performs duties as assigned by administrators or supervisors.
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Maintain accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy and administrative regulation.
- Serve on committees as assigned.
- Remain current on instructional practices in education. (e.g. instructional technology).
- Other duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor.