- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustment or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and to determine priorities for their children and their resource needs.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of equipment and materials to prevent injuries and damage.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Conflict Resolution - Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
- Creative - Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
It is the policy of the Bryant School District not to discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, or disability in its educational programs, activities, or employment practices.