1. Possess valid State of Delaware Certification or possess appropriate education/experience necessary for State of Delaware Certification as a secondary Physical Education/Health education teacher.
2. Masters degree preferred.
3. Special Education certification preferred.
4. Excellent organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills.
5. Excellent computer/technology/multi-media skills.
6. Knowledge and/or experience in vocational/technical education preferred.
7. A positive determination of suitability based upon the criminal history report from the State Bureau of Identification of the Delaware State Police and the Child Protective Registry.
8. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education and/or Administration may find appropriate and acceptable.