Esperanza Cyber Charter School (ECCS) is located in North Philadelphia. ECCS has a solid commitment to teacher/staff collaboration and support. ECCS is currently seeking mission-driven Secondary Physical Education Teacher applicants that align with ECCS’s mission and enthusiasm for equity for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- At least two years of urban teaching experience preferred.
- Valid Pennsylvania Teacher Certification in Physical Education.
- A minimum of two years of experience in an urban setting with high percentages of ELD and SPED students.
- A passion for education and a belief that your zip code does not dictate your destiny.
- Assume personal responsibility for the academic progress of all students.
- Implement a coherent, research-based curriculum.
- Document all lesson plans, assignments, rubrics, and other instructional materials and methods.
- Use consistent school-wide practices and individualized methods to engage students in the classroom.
- Virtual classroom management by creating, monitoring, and sustaining a disciplined school culture of high academic and behavioral standards.
- Provide virtual structure in the classroom by developing and reinforcing school-wide rules and expectations.
- Ensure smooth operation of all virtual classroom instructional functions without excuses or exceptions.