- Provide administrative support and assistance to the directors of the system wide athletics education program.
- Draft routine correspondence, word process documents; compile data and file reports..
- Coordinate and prepare all seasonal athletic schedules.
- Assist with the review and revision of the Athletic Handbook.
- Assist with the preparation of the yearly budget..
- Prepare and complete compliance paperwork including MIAA waivers ands policy violation notices. Track policy violations on a spreadsheet/share with administration .
- Update and maintain website, MIAA website and the School Scheduling platform.
- Schedule gym and on campus facilities for outside rentals; prepare monthly and end of the year reports.
- Provide public relations and administrative support to athletic program, including operations of the Athletics twitter page.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures, practices, forms and equipment; dexterity and accuracy in operating computers, calculators and in some cases RICO duplicating machines and memory typewriters.
- Ability to organize time, work independently on multiple tasks, with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to prepare routine to complex correspondence and reports utilizing several computer office applications, including MS Word, Excel, Power Point and PO/Budget software.
- Ability to communicate effectively and pleasantly with a wide variety of individuals, including parents, students, teachers and outside vendors.
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality with respect to student issues and other sensitive personal matters.
- Ability to perform detailed book keeping work accurately and with dispatch.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations accurately.