This position reports to the Director of Athletics and oversees daily operations of multiple sports programs and the coordination of key administrative functions within areas of responsibility. This position coordinates and oversees all multi-media rights for Phoenix athletics including all corporate sponsorships, radio, TV and digital media.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists with overall strategic planning efforts for the athletics program including developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing, advertising and promotions plan that will help increase attendance, revenues and exposure for various sports, focusing on men’s and women’s basketball.
- Provides oversight of multiple administrative areas and department initiatives which may include sports administration and other key functions.
- Facilitate the financial management of the sponsorships confirming payment and reconciliation of the agreements.
- Responsible for oversight of all corporate sponsorships within GB athletics, including proposal development, management, solicitation and activation. Required to hit established sales goals as determined by the Director of Athletics. Estimated number of partnerships responsible for is 50+.
- Demonstrated successful sales experience.
- Understanding of athletic multi-media rights and all deliverable media.
- Demonstrated self-starter that is capable of high-volume sales calls and visits and building long-term partnerships.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in building proposals and being able to deliver comprehensive giving strategies tailored to goals of each business.