The Sr. Associate AD/CRO leads and manages the communications, public relations, development, and revenue generation for athletics; leads the vision and goals of departments and oversees implementation strategies.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees the media relations, strategic communications and creative units.
- Leads the development and execution of multi-faceted efforts to achieve revenue goals associated with season ticket packages, mini-plans, and single-game sales.
- Oversees the development of an elite first-class service framework in all aspects of ticket office operations.
- Leads, in collaboration with the VP/Director of Athletics, friend-/fund-raising initiatives associated with seat donations, annual fund, restricted and unrestricted giving, scholarships, capital gifts associated with the facility master plan and special projects.
- Oversees the production of a dynamic and engaging fan experience and game production program for all home events.
- Oversees advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Oversees and supports the relationship with multimedia rights holder and all associated corporate sponsorship sales and advertising initiatives.
- Serves and supports one (1) or more sports programs in a day-to-day administrative role.
- Provides direct supervision to selected sports teams if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education in post-secondary education or related field.
- Seven (7) years of experience in intercollegiate athletic administration.
- Candidates with a master’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education in sports management, post-secondary education or related field may receive preference.