Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer, manage and communicate the department’s budget, including control and monitoring of appropriate financial controls.
- Prepare and present annual budget to President’s office in conjunction and collaboration with the Director of Athletics
- Prepare and submit all annual financial reports and documents.
- Oversight of department financial audits, financial reports and other documentation required to comply with any and all University, Conference, UT System, NCAA, Education Department and U.S. Government policies and regulation including annual EADA reports.
- Serve as a member of Athletics Department Senior Leadership Team.
- Complete and maintain adherence with all university compliance programs, certifications and trainings.
- Serve as a Sports Administrator if assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or other appropriate field.
- Experience in NCAA, division-I athletics department, or similar environment.
It is the policy of The University of Texas at Arlington (UTA or The University) to provide an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, and/or veteran status.