The University of North Dakota is currently recruiting for a Senior Associate Athletics Director for Internal Operations. The Senior Associate AD for Internal Operations will be responsible for all aspects of academic services & compliance including eligibility, financial aid, recruiting, amateurism, extra benefits and other regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all areas of Academics/Student-Athlete Support Services (SASS) and Compliance.
- Develop and maintain all NCAA, conference, and institutional eligibility reports.
- Provide prompt interpretations of NCAA, conference, and institutional academic standards and eligibility.
- Oversee the preparation of NCAA squad lists and related NCAA and conference reports. • Serve as liaison to NCAA and conference related to compliance issues.
- Serve as primary CAi database coordinator & maintain current rosters for all teams.
- Maintain all NCAA required student-athlete forms (DTC, SAS,etc.).
- Assist SFA with monitoring and resolving issues relating to financial aid i.e., scholarships, countable aid, and equivalencies.
- Oversight of the development and monitoring of all grant-in-aid and NLI documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum five (5) years working with compliance at an NCAA DI institution.
- Experience with the following software: CAi, LSDBI/Scoutware, & Front Rush, Jump Forward or ACS.
- Advanced knowledge of NCAA rules & regulations.
- Experience supervising staff.
- Successful completion of criminal history background check (CHBC).
- Valid Driver’s License.