- Lead a team responsible for the cultivation, growth, and best-in-class stewardship of the Rockne Athletics Fund, Athletics Director's Circle, and Jesse Harper Council.
- Establish clear strategies, create action plans, and set goals and priorities for your direct reports and the Annual Giving team.
- Oversee the direct and digital fundraising solicitations for the Rockne Athletics Fund, Athletics Director's Circle, and Jesse Harper Council.
- Work collaboratively with fundraisers in Regional Development to help them inspire benefactors to provide unrestricted funding for Notre Dame Athletics.
- Lead the planning and execution of football weekend events, the annual Winter Sports Weekend, and the bi-annual Notre Dame Sports Summit.
- Collaborate with the Senior Director of Annual Giving, Senior Director of Athletics Advancement, the Athletics Business Pod, and the Annual Giving leadership team to drive strategic growth of these giving societies.
- 3-4 years of relevant professional experience.
- Ability to attract, recruit and retain outstanding talent.
- A strategic and bold thinker that can work in a fast-paced and changing environment while always pursuing higher levels of excellence.
- Ability to collaborate, influence and command the respect and confidence of colleagues.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Experience creating marketing or sales campaigns using best practices to hit targeted goals.
- Previous experience leading a team is a plus.
The University of Notre Dame seeks to attract, develop, and retain the highest quality faculty, staff and administration. The University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to building a culturally diverse workplace.