The University of Notre Dame (ND.jobs) is accepting applications for a Senior Associate Director, Athletics Communications.
- A bachelors degree is required (4 years).
- 3 to 4 years experience.
- The individual should be an outstanding communicator and writer.
- Experience with social media.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations required.
- Experience in a collegiate and/or professional communications/content creation role desired, including managing media and statistics.
- Proficiency in desktop publishing (InDesign) and stats software.