- Develop a vision and plan for engagement within the sports performance team. The sports performance team is comprised of sports medicine, athletic training, strength and conditioning, sports psychology, (including mental health, counseling, and sports nutrition), and oversees athletics health care and administration.
- Provide administrative oversight and supervision as well as create and maintain a collaborative culture and productive work environment for the sports performance team. Ensure all members of the sports performance team are working together efficiently, effectively, and using consistent practices and standard operating procedures across all sports to provide exceptional healthcare services to all student-athletes with the common goal of safety and well-being.
- Lead and ensure coordination of program design and implementation of sport specific strength and conditioning programs as well as athletic training care and prevention and rehabilitation programs for all varsity sports, to achieve optimal athletic performance and health.
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution in sports medicine, athletic training, or health related area and a minimum of five (5) years of NCAA Division I or professional head athletic trainer experience.
- CPR/AED certification and New York State physical therapy licensure desired.
The University prohibits discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the extent prohibited by law.