The District is seeking a highly effective educator to serve in the role as Senior High School Athletic Director. The High School Athletic Director is a 0.4 partial building assignment. The assignment includes adherence to policies and procedures of the Michigan High School Athletic Association, Utica Community Schools Athletic Director Handbook and Board of Education policy.
- Development of all interscholastic game schedules.
- Contracting registered MHSAA game officials.
- Attendance of home athletic contests and/or arrangement of proper supervision of home athletic contests.
- Arrangements for all interscholastic events operations such as game workers, transportation, equipment needs, etc.
- Preparation of financial statements for all contests that tickets are sold and deposit gate receipts in accordance with District policy and procedure.
- Provide support to the staffing process through recruitment and identification of coaches to fill building level vacancies.
- Applicants must possess strong interpersonal skills, advanced athletic instructional practices and a strong desire to promote student success.
- CPR and Concussion certification as well as AED training required.
- Successful experience working/teaching with secondary students preferred.