- Graduate of accredited program in Physical Therapy at the baccalaureate or post baccalaureate level required.
- New Jersey board license and registration required.
- Active membership in a professional organization is encouraged but not required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association (AHA) required.
- Responsible for evaluation and treatment of patients in the acute care setting.
- Patient and family intervention on all nursing units including, but not limited to, orthopedics, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, cardiac, critical care, trauma, general medicine and telemetry, emergency department and pediatrics.
- Additional administrative responsibilities including management of daily operation, staff scheduling, attending department and hospital meetings, performance improvement, and staff management.
- Strong teamwork, communication and documentation skills required for intra-disciplinary and interdisciplinary communication and departmental leadership.
- Minimum 3 years experience preferred.
- Rotating weekend availability required.