- Supervise practices and games for athletes of various abilities and experience levels.
- Teach the fundamentals of your sport.
- Communicate with school personnel and parents/guardians.
- Bus travel to away games is required.
- Coaching schedule and location will vary by sport.
- Other responsibilities as required to complete the job.
- Experience working with youth athletes is required and experience with the specific sport is strongly preferred.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
Bennington-Rutland Supervisory Union is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.