- Coaches are expected to obtain the highest level of coaching and representation possible both on and off the field.
- Ascertain an open two-way communication between athlete and guardians to ensure MSOS set goals are met.
- Model sports-like behavior and maintain appropriate conduct towards players, officials and spectators.
- Interact with individuals as a mentor and educator to gain confidence and understand your athlete’s individual personality.
- Strive to help each player reach his or her full potential and be prepared to move to the next level.
- Encourage player, and parent participation with soccer related events.
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
- Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job (e.g. the staff may be required to communicate with English speaking customers or co-workers, the manuals for the equipment used are in English).
- Excellent customer service skills, friendly, outgoing, and positive attitude.
- Ability to build positive relationship with members and team members.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Effective teaching styles and techniques.