- Assist in planning, organizing, and implementing and soccer instruction.
- Interact with participants in a positive and supportive manner, providing a role model for participants at all times.
- Be proactive in resolving conflict among youth and ensuring a safe environment.
- Enthusiastically promote and recruit youth for the program.
- Keep accurate attendance records of program activities.
- Set up equipment for program activities and store equipment and clean facility at end of program.
- Enforce Teen Program rules and King County policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated prior teaching experience.
- Working knowledge of the principles, rules, materials and equipment required for a soccer program.
- Skill in providing excellent customer service to a diverse customer base.
- Skill in communicating clearly and respectfully.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with other employees.
- Demonstrated skill in providing and following oral and written instructions.
- Ability to prepare written reports as assigned.