The Nightingale-Bamford School seeks a Soccer Coach for 2023-2024 school year. The ideal candidate would be passionate about athletics and coaching at the Middle School, JV and Varsity level. This position starts August 20, 2023 and goes through November 2023 with additional planning and communication outside of season as needed.
- Coaching middle and/ or upper school Soccer teams.
- Leading the Soccer program.
- Participating in school and athletic department events.
- Embracing and maintaining team values (sportsmanship, character, integrity.
- Support the mission of the school and the athletics department.
- Complete athletic department professional development.
- Manage team roster and attendance.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2 plus years of coaching experience.
- College Soccer experience a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience teaching soccer (Soccer) at intermediate and advanced level.
- Skills and strategies in Soccer.
- Manage relationships with athletics, coaches, parents.
- Attend all practices and games.