- Within the structure of the academy soccer program, prepare and deliver a high quality soccer training program aimed at achieving the group and individual objectives for student-athletes in their group.
- Have open two-way communication between student-athletes, parents and guardians, on the progress of the student-athlete and the plans and goals that have been set.
- Advise the student-athletes on tournament schedules, pre-tournament preparation, post tournament review, and benchmarks for optimizing and measuring performance.
- Gain and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the instruction equipment and methodologies incorporated into the academy soccer program.
- Interact with the soccer student-athletes as a mentor and as an educator of their sport and life.
- Continually assess the skill and emotional development of each student-athlete, and liaise with Soccer program management to ensure all internal and external partners are utilized to support each student-athletes ongoing comprehensive development.
- Act as an advocate communicating with the student-athlete, parent or guardian regarding their overall development in sport, school and campus life.
- Assist in the college placement of the student-athlete as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High standard of proficiency in soccer, training and instructional techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in physical education, sports management, business administration or a similar sports or business related field or the equivalent.
- “B” License.
- Strong commitment to student athletes.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.