- Assist in implementation of soccer program philosophy.
- Organize and conduct practices.
- Develop individual skills and promote team soccer.
- Teach and model proper sportsmanship while promoting a fun and engaging learning environment.
- Fulfill other administrative tasks as assigned by the Athletic Director and/or Varsity Coach.
- Provide adequate supervision and management of team members during practices and games.
- Communicate effectively with players, parents and Athletic Director.
- Prior soccer coaching experience preferred.
- Coaching Principles Certificate preferred.
- Current CPR/AED certification or ability to attain.
- Current Sports First Aid certification or ability to attain.
- Concussion Management Video Certification or ability to attain.
- Current Criminal Record Check on file with the Department of Education.