Everett Community College is actively looking for a Head Men's Soccer Coach whose primary responsibility will be to lead the EvCC Men's Soccer team. This position will involve recruiting and developing student athletes who are leaders in the classroom, in the community, and in competition, while promoting a culture of equity, integrity, and excellence. The head coach will share in the program and departmental vision of fostering an environment that provides the best athletic and educational experience for our student athletes.
- Develop and maintaining a competitive program that will supplement the experience of student athletes effectively know, understand, and follow all of the rules and regulations set forth by the governing Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC).
- Identify and recruit prospective student athletes that will be able to successfully compete at the NWAC level and meet or exceed target numbers.
- Assist in the academic progress of student athletes and refer them to support services such as advising, tutoring, financial aid, etc.
- Effectively build and supervise a staff of coaches that will share in the mission and core values of the program, the athletic department, and Everett Community College.
- Masters Degree from an accredited college or university.
- One year of experience working with under prepared adults, first generation college students, and/or students with special needs.
- Collegiate level coaching experience which includes demonstrated proficiency in recruiting, match preparation, off season training, and compliance of conference rules.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully recruit student athletes.
- Experience in a community college setting.
Everett Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or age.