Interested individuals must have specific sport knowledge, and personal experience competing and coaching in the sport of softball. All candidates will be required to strive in developing student athletes with a focus on fundamentals, respect, and responsibility.
- Candidate will oversee all aspects of the softball program.
- Candidate will connect with and help to build the entire softball program in the district.
- Candidate will monitor and maintain the discipline and conduct of student-athletes to support the culture of the Henry Two Rivers High School and the activities department.
- Candidate will follow all policies and procedures set forth by the school district and activities department.
- Candidate will build and maintain positive relationships with all members of Two River High School and the communities we serve.
- Candidate will embrace the MSHSL “Why We Play” concept.
- Candidate will hold safe, structured, and fundamental-based practices.
- Candidate will have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Candidate must be able to work collaboratively as a team member.
- Candidate must be self-directed.
- Candidate will have experience competing at the high school or higher level.
- Candidate will have softball coaching experience at the high school level or above.
- Candidate will have proven ability to work cooperatively with student-athletes.
It is the policy, practice, and commitment of District 197 to provide equal employment opportunities for all people without discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance, veteran status, or sexual orientation.