- Understanding the sport and the rules.
- Developing the skills and abilities of the players to maximize performance.
- Developing ideas to optimize performance.
- Being a positive role model for your players
- Teaching the athlete the rules of the game.
- Working with other coaches in the program.
- Previous experience with softball.
- A solid understanding of the sport.
- Be able to motivate players.
- Good leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to teach the various positions and functions of the sport.
Non- Discrimination Notice: Waltham Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, disability, national origin, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation.