- Responsible for coaching activities sanctioned by Austin Catholic High School, as considered appropriate.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling a regular program of practice in season.
- Helps coach individual participants in the skills necessary for excellent achievement in the sport.
- Works in collaboration and cooperation with the Athletic Director recommending the purchase of uniforms, equipment, scheduling and supplies.
- Oversees or helps oversee maintenance, safety and cleanliness of uniforms, equipment, supplies and the facility or area.
- Adheres to all MHSAA/CHSL policies and procedures as well as regulations imposed by Austin Catholic
- Enforces discipline and sportsmanlike behavior at all times.
- Responsible for the issuing and collecting of all school properties used.
- Cooperatively plans for the seasonal recognition program for all qualifying participating students.
- Must complete or have completed Protecting God’s Children training through the Archdiocese of Detroit.
- Must submit to a new background check, if not completed within the last 6 months.
- Must have a valid CPR certificate or obtain one.
- Follow all MHSAA & CHSL coaching requirements, such as CAP courses offered by the MHSAA.
- Salary dependent on qualifications.