Program Instructors provide instruction and training for all ages and abilities of students. They may work at a variety of levels teaching different skills to either individuals or groups.
- Plan individual lessons and activities.
- Develop knowledge of materials and repertoire for students at different stages of their
- Communicate with the student and/or students parents about their child's lessons and progress.
- Develop skills and abilities necessary to carry out assigned duties by attending meetings, in-service trainings, and other opportunities when scheduled.
- Attend all required staff meetings.
- Must possess subject matter expertise in instructional area (softball).
- Must have good organizational skills and demonstrate dependability, promptness, and punctuality.
- Must be able to manage groups of students in a classroom setting and/or other instructional environment.
- Must be a team leader and promote team cohesiveness.
- Must be able to work independently, be enthusiastic, and take initiative.
- Must demonstrate a professional, positive attitude when working with staff, parents, and community contacts.