ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coach student athletes in area of assigned responsibility.
- Organize and supervise a total sports program.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with students, employees, community members and vendors.
- Maintain a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- Standard practices, methods and materials of assigned work.
- Occupational hazards and applicable safety principles and practices.
- Uses and properties of supplies and equipment.
- Customer service principles.
- Specialized equipment relevant to area of assignment.
- Modern office technology.
- Following directions and meeting standards.
- Providing attention to detail in assignments.
- Comprehending reference books and manuals.
- Organizing and maintaining supplies.
- Providing customer service.
- Utilizing a computer and relevant software applications.
- Utilizing communication and interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisors, the general public and others to sufficiently exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.