The 7th Grade coach is responsible for planning, directing, and leading an education-based athletic program that seeks to develop athletes with a holistic approach in support and in alignment with the high school program. The softball season runs March 11th - May 16th.
- Experience coaching in an education-based athletic program.
- Playing or Coaching Experience Preferred.
- Certified Teacher Preferred.
- Accept and follow all Annandale Schools Activities Department Policies.
- Attend all games scheduled by AD.
- Create a purpose statement and abide by it. (Why do you coach)
- Follow the rules and regulations of the school, the Wright County Conference, and the MSHSL.
- Complete the rules and continuing ed credits set in place by the MSHSL.
- Attend clinics, seminars, and in-service programs in order to improve coaching skills and to stay current with new trends in coaching, training, conditioning, and safety procedures as required by Varsity Head Coach.
- Give input about and then carry out the interscholastic schedule as drawn up by the AD.
- Organize, schedule, and supervise practices focused on the skill development of all.
- Supervise the use of equipment in your sport.