Juab School District has an opening for the Juab High School Softball Head Coach Position for the 2022-2023 season. This position is paid on a stipend basis at the end of the season.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- Softball Coaching experience;
- Softball knowledge and playing experience;
- Ability to work with high school students;
- Effective communication skills;
- Ability to work within district guidelines and budget;
- Must acquire all UHSAA and NFHS certifications, as well as First Aid and CPR certifications;
- Available for daily practices and games;
- Ability to effectively teach fundamentals of baseball during practice and game situations.
- 3-5 years of coaching experience at the high school level or beyond;
- Experience working with high school students;
- Understanding of UHSAA rules and regulations;
- Good organizational skills;
- Ability to work with individuals and large groups;
- Ability to work with parents and administrators;
- Ability to work with local youth softball organizations.