Milton Hershey School (MHS) is currently seeking a Head Middle School Softball Coach to join the team. The head coach is responsible for the general organization and administration of the 7th & 8th grades softball program.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of successful coaching experience, with current knowledge of techniques, rules and regulations, and training theory of softball.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with students of different ages and skill levels in a positive and professional manner.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
- Candidate should demonstrate a high degree of integrity, as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.
- Candidates should be willing to actively engage with students beyond the scope of their job responsibilities.