Alliance Performance Center (an EL1 Facility) instructors are responsible for developing and delivering top-level instruction for youth athletes ranging from beginner to advanced and in various instructional programs including camps, leagues and team training. EL1 is the proud youth baseball and softball training partner of Major League Baseball, and the Alliance Performance Center is proud to be a softball specific training center.
- Deliver skill-specific (catching) instruction in the Alliance Performance Center NOCO and at fields in and around the community.
- Build and maintain relationships with athletes, families, and coaches in the community.
- Serve as a positive mentor to younger female-athletes.
- Deliver age and ability-appropriate training content to athletes in the team, camp/clinic, small group, and 1-on-1 settings.
- Collaborate and co-instruct with other skill-specific instructors in the Alliance Performance Center.
- Assist in the preparation, setup, and breakdown of equipment for training programs and events.
- Strong organizational, planning, and communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructional plans and station rotations tailored for various ages and abilities.
- Ability to adjust instructional plans for athletes, as needed.
- Supportive and encouraging mindset and attitude with colleagues and clients.
- Learning and utilizing technologies to enhance instruction and athlete experience.
- Frequent local travel for programs run in surrounding communities.