- Bachelor degree in Physical Education, Recreation Management or equivalent experience.
- One year or more experience in supervision and coordination of family involvement programs.
- Must possess current CPR, First Aid, Oxygen and AED certifications.
- Must have skills in administration, marketing, staff supervision, member & volunteer development and fiscal management.
- Must have an excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in order to maintain harmonious relationships with staff members, volunteers, program participants and the general public.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and be creative, motivated, self-starter with the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Manage, direct and coordinate the sports programs for assigned sites.
- Hire, train, evaluate and supervise assigned staff and volunteers.
- Secures and schedules athletic fields or facilities and transports and sets up equipment for games and practices.
- Organizes and conduct parent orientation meetings and coaches training and meetings.
- Develops and distributes team practices, game schedules, sports rules and guidelines.
- Ensures that high quality programs are offered, program standards are met and safety procedures followed.