Under the guidance of the Senior Program Director, the Soccer Director provides leadership and management for the Farha Soccer program to include; operations, volunteer development, staff, budget, fundraising, as well as program and participant experience in accordance with all Greater Wichita YMCA policies, procedures and standards. A 40-hour work week will be necessary to accomplish assigned duties.
- Minimum age of 21.
- One year management experience required to include hiring, firing, reviewing, and budget.
- Relevant department experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Recruiting, training, developing, scheduling and managing a high performing staff and officials focused on providing exceptional service for participants.
- Ensure all Association personnel policies and procedures are adhered to within the Farha Sports Center.
- Complete timely performance evaluations of all staff and ensure that payroll and personnel information is accurate and submitted on a timely basis.
- Support the professional growth and development of staff and maintain a succession plan for key positions.
- Developing strategies to provide support and motivation to staff and officials for the achievement of goals and retention.
- Responsible for documenting staff, officials and coaches meetings/development and trainings.
- Ensuring volunteers have cleared the required background checks.