This position is primarily responsible for supporting client service and growth, event strategy, and operational efforts for the B2B Experiences division (focusing on golf events) which provides exceptional high-end travel experiences and events for corporations and ultra-high net worth individuals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Strategy and Operations teams in program curation, planning, building budgets, and proposals for corporate and UHN worth clients, along with identifying additional revenue, profit potential, and product offerings across all tentpole events.
- Direct on-site operations teams and vendors, with a focus on golf events.
- Manage client accounts with a focus on retention and renewal in the golf experiences space.
- Build and grow relationships with vendors to strengthen our event portfolios both financially and qualitatively.
- Execute and manage RFPs as needed.
- Elevate and expand product offerings and service levels, becoming an extension of On Location's "industry standard" in the eyes of B2B/HNW buyer.
- Bachelor's Degree or a related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 6+ years of related business experience, preferably in a B2B role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; in particular Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Keynote and Asana (program management tool).
- Ability to travel for business on weekends and holidays or to work nights and weekends when needed or scheduled.