As part of a diverse community of faculty and staff who represent many faith systems and worldviews Ancilla College of Marian University seeks a qualified highly energetic and ambitious professional to serve as Sports Information Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively engage the Catholic Franciscan mission and identity of Marian University by modeling the Franciscan Sponsorship Values, honoring the legacy of the founding congregation, promoting unity in diversity, and integrating the Catholic Franciscan intellectual traditions in courses, programs, and services.
- Serve as an engaged partner of athletics, marketing and admissions departments of MUAC and engage with the team and position partners of Marian University Indianapolis.
- Identify and recognize student success in academics, athletics, mission and ministry, service, student organizations, and community leadership and engagement.
- Collaborate with marketing, admissions, student success and engagement, and institutional advancement/development.
- Meet with students and staff to learn and document their collegiate journey.
- Bachelor’s degree, with preference given to candidates with a master’s degree in higher education, student affairs or related field.
- Preference will be given to candidates wit experience working with two-year college students.