- Strives to continuously improve all aspects of the business operation through quality improvement initiatives.
- Assumes responsibility for the determination of appropriate staffing levels and the interviewing, hiring, and performance review of employees.
- Supports division goals to provide cutting edge services to meet the organization’s mission and goals.
- Effectively manages budget(s) and continually monitors key cost areas.
- Recommends to Senior Management long-range plans which support the mission.
- Develops and revises organizational structures to meet functional needs and ensures communication, reporting, and incentives align people and processes.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Must have computer skills and dexterity required for data entry and retrieval of information.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and professionally.
- Must be proficient with Windows-style applications, various software packages specific to role and keyboard.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Financial acumen in order to manage within a budget and understand financial statements sufficient to analyze trends and make recommendations.
- Must be able to travel throughout and between facilities.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule (e.g., more than 8 hours a day).