The successful candidate will interface with administration, coaches, parents and athletes to provide prevention, education, evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation techniques for various injuries. Working with a state of the art, AT-developed, injury management system, this position will also collaborate with the Emory Sports Medicine Team to facilitate appropriate care.
1. Bachelor’s degree in related field.
2. Maintains current licensure by the state of Georgia and is certified by the NATA’s Board of Certification.
3. Current Basic Life Support/CPR card.
4. Exhibits competence in the identification, care and follow up on on-field and sport-related injuries and in the treatment of sports medicine patients.
5. Possesses strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
6. Willing to work a flexible schedule and perform a variety of work-related tasks as needed.