- Degree in Physical Therapy required.
- PT certification from the state of Texas required.
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association preferred.
- 5 years clinical pediatric experience OR 1-year pediatric medical residency experience required.
- Inpatient coverage may be required for designated populations.
- SCS, OCS, or CHT Preferred.
- Completes patient evaluations and reassessments in accordance with hospital and department guidelines.
- Develops an individualized plan of care based upon evaluation/reassessment findings according to hospital and departmental guidelines.
- Provides clinical support to assigned outpatient clinic or specialty program.
- Provides successful mentorship opportunities to less experienced staff (in area of specialty) as determined by evaluations completed by the "learner".
- Documents patient information in Electronic Medical Record according to hospital and departmental guidelines with no more than six (6) errors per year.
- Provides clinical leadership role as a clinical instructor for at least 1 professional student per year.
- Informs manager or designee of all unsafe and potentially unsafe situations, patient/personal injury, anticipated problems and unusual situations.