What does this role entail?
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and day-to-day management of assigned departments/programs; ensuring growth, volume, safety and innovation
- Oversees marketing, registration, communication and operation of on-site and off-site facilities
- Implements regular site visits for observation and evaluation
- Responsible for the development and control of department budget
- Ensures that all assigned budget departments meet year-end outcomes
- Monitor operations and ensure all licensing requirements are met
- Ensure all YMCA policies & procedures, state licensing, ACA requirements, and health department requirements are adhered to at all times
- Recruits, trains, supervises and appraises required staff and assists all staff in meeting their developmental needs.
What do I need to bring to the table?
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in recreation management & supervision.
- YMCA experience preferred.
- One year supervisory experience required for a team of two or larger.
- Two years’ experience with program development and program operations.
- Experience in implementing administrative and safety standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general office equipment.