Leads and manages the financial administration, business planning, accounting, and budgeting for athletics. Leads the vision and goals of departments and oversees implementation strategies.
- Directs the development analysis and implementation of athletic financial operations including capital and/or operating budgets and expenditures. Establishes and manages financial systems.
- Oversees the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives and short and long-range planning.
- Develops standards and directs others on all financial reporting, special analyses and information requests; Recommends programmatic and fiscal changes.
- Leads athletic budget and administrative operations training, ensuring adherence to policies and regulations.
- Directs cross-functional leadership teams, ensuring resources are strategically assigned and successful attainment of goals.
- Establishes, defines, plans, and communicates the vision and direction of athletics, and establishes long-range goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field by hire date.
Eight (8) years of experience in athletic business management or related field, with three (3) years of experience in leadership role.
Experience with financial administration, business planning , accounting, and budgeting.
Experience in university athletics.