The Staff Physical Therapist conducts a physical therapy plan of care to facilitate the rehabilitation of a patient who is suffering from a disability caused by disease, injury, dysfunction, or other physical, cognitive, or perceptual limitation.
- Evaluates patients, establishes appropriate treatment goals, plans treatments, carries out treatment plan and documents evaluations and treatments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supervises Physical Therapy Assistants and Physical Therapy Attendants according to state laws and department work instructions.
- Assists manager in the areas of: budgeting, setting yearly department goals, revising work instructions, providing in-service training and education and assisting with improving patient satisfaction survey scores.
- Assists with Physical Therapy promotional activities, program development, etc.
- Supervises and mentors volunteers and/or students in adherence with department work instructions and/or APTA guidelines.
- Graduate of accredited Physical Therapy Program required.
- Possess a valid license to practice in the state of Ohio required.
- One year of experience preferred.