Interprets physician's orders, performs evaluations and assessments; designs and implements plan of care; maintains treatment and progress records; drafts and/or presents oral or written reports of patient's status; collaborates with team members toward reaching patient's goals.
- Evaluates patients for therapy services.
- Collects and interprets data.
- Develops, implements, and modifies treatment plans.
- Delegates treatment activities to Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA), Rehabilitation Technicians and other support staff as appropriate. Provides instructions and monitors staff's performance of activities.
- Involves patient and provides appropriate treatment.
- Consults with and collaborates with other members of the team.
- Documents timely and appropriately, in compliance with regulatory, third party payor and REHAB standards, and monitors PTA documentation on a timely basis.
- Current State of Hawaii PT licensure.
- Current healthcare CPR certification with one (1) month from date of hire (Healthcare provider course or equivalent which includes neonatal, child, adult, and AED's) and maintains certification thereafter.
- Completion of competencies and other job-related and REHAB requirements.