The following position is a part-time position that reports to the Head Coach. The successful candidate will be responsible to assist the head coach in all aspects of the program, including: recruit qualified student-athletes; assist in practice sessions and in-game duties; counsel student-athletes in a positive manner; and adhere to all NCAA, conference and university rules and regulations. This position is defined as a non-exempt position under FLSA regulations.
- Coach Student Athletes.
- Assist in meet management.
- Identify and recruit qualified prospective student-athletes.
- Assist with designing pre-season, in-season and off-season training schedules.
- Maintain working knowledge of NCAA, Landmark Conference, and Susquehanna University policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach or Director of Athletics.
- 3-5 years of coaching or competitive collegiate experience.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Valid driver’s license is required.