IRG Physical & Hand Therapy is excited to be accepting resumes for a full-time strength and conditioning specialist at one of our local clinics, performance studio & secondary school sites.
- Bachelor's in science in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Health Services or other highly relevant field.
- 1+ Years of experience in the field of performance at one or more levels (Institutional, Professional, or Private Sector).
- Proven dependability and interpersonal skills.
- Proven program development and community relationship building skills.
- Actively participating in practice in the performance field at least 75% of the time Ability to work weekends, nights, and nontraditional work hours.
- Must be able to assist with or transfer individuals of various weights/heights.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. required to move/transfer supplies and equipment or to perform an ergonomic task.
- Must be able to sit for periods of time in meetings and completing data or documents necessary.
- Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, squat, kneel and grip to administer patient care and perform necessary employee tasks.
- Must be able to perform infrequent climbing in job related tasks.
- Must be able to hear and speak in order to converse with personnel and supervisors.