The Overlake School is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Fitness Center Coach for the 2022-23 school year. Qualifications for the position include a knowledge/understanding of the principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
- Supervising a safe and clean environment for students and other members of the community.
- Securing the Fitness Center upon conclusion of daily activity.
- Complying with the policies in the Overlake Employee Handbook.
- Attending Athletic Department Coaches Trainings.
- Working directly with teams to develop warm up, cool down, and/or fitness programs.
- Collaborating with Athletic Trainer to develop injury prevention programming for teams.
- Have the ability to direct students and work collaboratively with coaches, faculty, parents, alums, and administrators.
- Be able to role model the behavior which he/she demands.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possesses personal training certification - NSCA or CSCS if preferred.
- Be able to pass a criminal background check.