T3I Coaches are assigned to support Air Force (AF) Special Warfare (SW) training and development at Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX. SW operators are the only AF airmen specifically trained and equipped to primarily operate as surface combatants, where they conduct: Special Operations Personnel Recovery, Joint Fires Integration, Global Reach and Tactical Airlift Operations, as well as Special Reconnaissance.
- Assist with design, modification, and advancement of the training program.
- Supervise trainees and always ensure safety and accountability.
- Assist with teaching and demonstrating the S&C training program.
- Maintain a high degree of personal fitness and lead by example.
- Successfully complete and maintain the ability to perform the coach fitness test.
- (1.5 Mile Run, 6x Pull Ups, 50x Sit Ups, 40x Push Ups, 500 mtr Swim).
- Assist with employment of training technologies to improve students’ performance.
- Be able to demonstrate all physical exercises and events required of the students.
- Must have a B.S. or B.A. degree in Health and Exercise Science, Kinesiology, or related field, or competitive equivalent experience as an instructor or physical fitness leader in a similar field and environment.
- Must have and maintain the Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) certification.
- Must have a Registered Strength and Conditioning Coach (RSCC) certification or higher.
- Certified in CPR, AED, and First Aid.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with computers, e-mail, voicemail, and mobile messaging.