To organize and facilitate an effective strength and conditioning program for all athletes and teams on the McCaskey campus.
- Certified Fitness Trainer (preferred).
- CPR training/First Aid training.
- Successful experience teaching strength training and conditioning concepts to athletes and coaches.
- A thorough knowledge of strength training and conditioning and the ability to customize a program for each individual sport and student.
- Knowledge of strength training and conditioning as it applies to in-season and out-of-season athletes.
- Knowledge of strength training and conditioning as it applies to rehabilitation of athletic injuries.
- Availability on a daily basis to provide scheduled training for in-season and out-of-season teams and athletes.
- Provide a safe and structured environment in the free weight room.
- Be responsible for keeping the weight room neat and orderly.
- Keep an accurate inventory of all equipment in the weight room.
- Submit requests for needed equipment to the SDoL Athletic Director.
- Meet with coaches and students to design strength training and conditioning programs according to their specific needs.
- Schedule and supervise regular weight room hours for in-season and out-of-season athletes/teams.
- Teach athletes and coaches appropriate techniques for various lifts and conditioning exercises.
- Keep records on all students participating in strength training and conditioning.